Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Actuator NACK response with point-to-point commands

Hello,

I would like to read the status and control some F411U2 actuators set up in my home automation system, based on MyHOMEServer1. The actuators I would like to focus on have been configured using MyHOME_Suite and they all have the following configuration:

• Function type: light actuator
  • Mode: Master PUL
  • Slave OFF delay: 0
  • Relay status after reset: restore previous value
  • Load control mode: without zero crossing
  • Load type: actuator
  • Groups: (none)

The actuator modules (2 for each) have the following addresses:

1. A = 10, PL = 10
  2. A = 10, PL = 11
  3. A = 10, PL = 12
  4. A = 10, PL = 13
  5. A = 10, PL = 14
  6. A = 10, PL = 15

Using the OpenWebNet Client, I can send general command *#1*0## and I correctly obtain the statuses of all devices, including the six modules I mentioned: see Image1.png

Similarly, I can use Ambient command *#1*100##  to obtain the status of all device with A = 10, including the actuators I’m interested in: see Image2.png

However, if I try to address actuators with PL = 10, 11, 12, or 13 individually, they do not respond and I get a NACK message. Strangely enough, actuators with PL = 14 and 15 also work with individual commands, instead: see Image3.png

I have tried restarting the MHS1, as well as the whole system including actuators. I have also tried resetting the actuators, changing their addresses (both A and PL), but it looks like nothing I do works. The actuators with PL = 10, 11, 12 and 13 never respond to individual commands.

I should also mention that the actuators do not have physical configurators in place, and that they seem to work correctly by using the physical button. I just cannot talk with them using individual point-to-point commands.

Do you have any idea of what might be going on? Thanks.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Marco,

I created an internal ticket with your question. I’ll warn you once I have a feedback

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Marco,

Here is the answer from the support :

A = 10, PL = 10

A = 10, PL = 11

A = 10, PL = 12

A = 10, PL = 13

A = 10, PL = 14

A = 10, PL = 15

You can use the following frames to obtain light status

*#1*0## General status request. With this frame you obtain status of all devices.

*#1*100## Ambient status request. With this frame you obtain status of all devices having A = 10

*#1*1010## Pont to point status request. With this frame you obtain status of device having A = 10 and PL = 10

*#1*1012## Pont to point status request. With this frame you obtain status of device having A = 10 and PL = 11

*#1*1013## Pont to point status request. With this frame you obtain status of device having A = 10 and PL = 12

*#1*1014## Pont to point status request. With this frame you obtain status of device having A = 10 and PL = 13

*#1*1015## Pont to point status request. With this frame you obtain status of device having A = 10 and PL = 15

In case of actuator with address

A = 3, PL = 4

A = 3, PL = 7

*#1*3## Ambient status request. With this frame you obtain status of all devices having A = 3

*#1*34## Pont to point status request. With this frame you obtain status of device having A = 3 and PL = 4

*#1*37## Pont to point status request. With this frame you obtain status of device having A = 3 and PL = 7

——————————————-

I’v tried with a MHS1 version 2.83.23 and a F411U2 22W33.

• With MyHomeSuite I gave to the two module respectively A=10 PL=10 and A=10 PL=11. Then I used open frame *#1*1010## and *#1*1011##, both the frames got the correct response.
  • With MyHomeSuite I changed A,PL to A=10 PL=12 and A=10 PL=13. Then I used the frame *#1*1012## and *#1*1013##, both the frames got the correct response.

Please, check that MHS1 is updated to version 2.83.23 and check that the actuators have a production date greater than 22W23.

If the actuator is older, please try to change one actuator with a new one and check if the frame si received correctly.

If there the problem is still present, I need to know if there is F422 in the plant and its production date. Also, if it is present, try to lauch the self-learning and then try again with the open frame.

It would be better to make him report the problem to the technical assistance of his country.

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.