Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Home+control not on IFTTT anymore

When I want to create a new scénario, I can’t find home+control anymore

Old scenes still OK, I can find some scenes in the library using h+C.

I have no problem to find other netatmo services.

Hello Jean,

We stopped the maintenance of our services concerning Home + Control on IFTTT. Existing applets will still continue to work, but it will not be possible anymore to create new applets or to link new accounts to IFTTT

An official communication will be done later

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

What alternative have you got to federate all ‘with netatmo’ and netatmo products?

I follow your procedure from “Home + control Ifttt scene triggers stopped working” and I lost everything!

I tried Enki but events are not managed.

Hello Jean,

Only the “Legrand/Netatmo/Bticino – Home + Control” IFTTT service is impacted, not Netatmo’s ones

Main interesting interactions previously only available via services as IFTTT are now natively available in Legrand Home + Control/Home + Security applications

If there is some kind of missing possibilities, please tell them to me

Have a good day,

There is absolutely nothing to connect all together Netatmo/Legrand in home* applications!

How can you set “no body home” from exit button,how to start enter scénario from face recognition of indoor camera, switch energy  schedule from custom button or energy meter warning, switch on light from  outdoor camera?

And I forget interaction with hue light, gardena….

Where are your interesting interactions between Netatmo/Legrand systems?

Have you got alĺ this in next applications releases to replace ifttt?

I tried to remove my applet and to restore …. Not possible to restore when the applet is in “archive”

<span class="Y2IQFc" lang="en">have to throw my switches Legrand withe Netatmo in the trash ? how to launch the scenes now?
it's overwhelming this stoppage of service.... a solution please

</span>

In 2019, I acquired more than 50 roller shutter switches and controls Legrand with Netatmo. My whole house is equipped.

I chose Legrand with Netatmo mainly because they benefited from integration with the IFTTT service and with Google Assistant, which guaranteed me the possibility of carrying out integrations with third-party systems.

I pass on the 2 switches which have just let me go after 2 and a half years and which I had to replace… For the price of these switches, I could have expected them to hold Longer…

Yesterday, I tried to create a new Applet on the IFTTT service (I already have 5 applets that exist) and I see that the Home + Control service no longer exists on IFTTT! So I decided to write to IFTTT support. They just informed me that Legrand has decided to stop supporting IFTTT!

This is a very big disappointment for me because it was the only way I had to integrate my installation with the Somfy Protect alarm in particular, or even with weather systems to automate certain shutter openings/closings…

Can you confirm that you are stopping IFTTT support? If yes, for what reason? This was one of your key selling points, which ensured that your system benefited from an integration solution with third-party systems. If you stop supporting IFTTT, we no longer have an integration solution and we are therefore stuck with Legrand home automation equipment that is impossible to integrate with other systems…

Now, how can I create rules based on third-party events that trigger Legrand actions or conversely Legrand events that trigger third-party actions?

This way of doing things is truly outrageous…

Regards

P.S.: on your site, you continue to boast that your system is interoperable and integrated with IFTTT and that’s a lie!

https://www.legrand.fr/maison-connectee/celiane-tm-with-netatmo-la-maison-simplement-connectee

Hello Richard,

Here is the official communication sent beginning of the year to IFTTT Home + Control users :

Suspension of IFTTT services

We are informing you of the end of the IFTTT Home + Control service for your Legrand and Bticino connected products, which will take effect in summer 2022

In order to ensure that this won’t affect your daily routine, our teams have made sure that your favorite features are integrated directly into your Home + Control application

• Scheduling and controlling your shutters with your voice : available with Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri
  • Triggering the opening and closing of your roller shutters in coordination with the sun : available in the action plans of your application
  • Activating scenes based on your geolocation : available with HomeKit

Your Home + Control app will continue to evolve, with new features developed by our experts

Main possible actions previously manageable via IFTTT are now integrated to Home + Control native app. Also, other third-party services are able to bring interoperability (Zapier, Home Assistant, …)

Have a good day,

Thank you for your answer.

You said “Main possible actions previously manageable via IFTTT are now integrated to Home + Control native app”. Could you please explain me how I can setup the following rules with the native app (these rules were working thanks to IFTTT), because I didn’t find the solution ?

– Execute a Legrand scenario when my Somfy Protect Alarm has been activated or deactivated ?
– Execute a Somfy Protect action (Alarm ON/OFF) once a Legrand scenario has been executed ?
– Execute a Tahoma scenario once a Legrand scenario has been executed ?
– Activate a Legrand switch every time tomorrow’s forecasted high temperature rises above a value ?
– Deactivate a Legrand switch every time tomorrow’s forecasted low temperature drops below a value ?

The possibilities with IFTTT are without any limit and I didn’t find any equivalent in your native app…

Please note that you still indicate on your web site that your technology is integrated with IFTTT and people still buy your products by beleaving that this is the case…

https://www.legrand.fr/maison-connectee/celiane-tm-with-netatmo-la-maison-simplement-connectee

Regards.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

At the end, if you want to boast to provide opened and interoperable domotic solutions, you need to publish your APIs so that tierce services can use them… If you don’t do that , you will be yet another proprietary system and that’s a shame.

At least continue to support the services you committed to support (and still commit to support today on your web site !). I really don’t understand how you can decide to remove such integrations, when they have been decisive for the choice of some of your customers (including me).

What a deplorable client strategy!

I used the “Legrand with Netatmo” night scenario button to control my HUE lamps, my Samsung televisions and my “Connector” shutters.
Not possible since you had switch off the service !
Some of these services are not Homekit. In addition, the Legrand with Netatmo Scenario Trigger is not visible in Apple Home !
Help !

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Bruno Paques.

Hello,

@Richard : thanks for the feedback about the Legrand.fr. For the moment – and for 1 year more or less – the IFTTT service for Home + Control is in preview mode. It means that existing users and their existing applets are still active, but it’s not possible to configure new applets or be a new user. But it’s planned to totally shut down the service soon

As IFTTT changed their economic model (for end-users, but also for us as brand manufacturers), a great majority of IFTTT Home + Control users already left this service. If you also add the maintenance needs asked to Legrand teams, it wasn’t possible anymore for us to stay on their platform

Our APIs are already publicly available and free for third-parties. We have a part here on WWL, other solutions like Home + Control API are available on Netatmo Connect (https://dev.netatmo.com/). Then, it’s up to third-parties to integrate our APIs as we are not involved in their developments. Let me also add that the Home + Control solution is ZigBee 3.0 compatible, allowing users to use their devices locally and to interact with other ZigBee compatible products from other brands

@Richard & @Bruno : if you are looking for alternatives concerning precise use cases which are not managed by Home + Control app, you should contact the Customer Support of your country about this

Have a good day,

Hi,

the app works fine, but is it possible to do something when a trigger is fired?

E.g., Can turn on the “light-2” when the “light-1” is on? and, is it possible to execute an action after n-seconds?

Thanks,

Gianluca

Hello Gianluca,

As said in my previous message, creation of new applets/actions are blocked for IFTTT Home + Control. So, if you don’t already have an applet to do it, it will not possible to configure a new one

Have a good day,

Thanks Leslie… I referred the home control of Legrand/Bticino. I would like in the app to make some automation (<span style=”color: #575757; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;”>turn on the “light-2” when the “light-1” is on, or do something after n-seconds…). Any way to do this with your app?</span>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.