Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

K4003c on and off loop and hard reset

Hi,

I’ve recently installed two new K4003c switches. One is working fine, the other one is in a constant on and off loop according to Control app. Local support for Italy told me that this is a known issue and I have to wait for an updated firmware (now the version is 60). Since one is working ok and the other not, is there an hard reset procedure to try again? I have tried unpairing it and pairing it again but the issue persists. Thanks!

Hello Mario,

I’m not aware of this bug, but the latest firmware version is 70 (launched in September, so you should already have benefited from it)

You can do a hard reset of your switch : https://dar.bticino.com/asset/Documents/LE10356AC.pdf <= press the reset button for 20 seconds and then re-do the association in the Home + Control app

But this action will not necessarily launch an update request on our servers. The best is to physically use them regularly to send the request order (it usually can take up to 3 days)

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thanks, I tried the hard reset but I still get the weird behavior.
I already have many other K4003C and they are working ok, even if the firmware is v60. I will be returning these two units as I can’t wait for a firmware update to use them. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.