Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

MYHOME UP Get ALL lights/automation status

hi,

please can you implement, as you did for home control, 2 apis in order to retrieve ALL lights/automation status  and not 1 by 1?

I think that foy you should be an easy task.

thanks

Hi Albe,

I forward your request to MyHOME_Up team

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

hi,

i think it is already implemented but it isn’t public… can you tell me an ETA for this?

thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Luca.

Hello Albe,

Unfortunately, I can’t give you an ETA for this feature. Teams don’t plan to bring modifications to the API for the moment

But I forward them your request

Have a good day,

thanks Leslie,

but can you check if it is already available because your app for sure is using this api.. can i talk with a dev?

and another question, is there a command, as i have in the app, in order to switch off all lights or close all automation? the full OFF command.

thanks

Albe,

For sure, if it’s available in the app that means that the method exists in the API. That being said, for some reasons (technical, PM strategy, …) some methods remain internal and are not included in the public API. All I can do – and it’s already done – is to report requests

I can be the interface between you and the developer’s team if needed

All available commands are described in the swagger : https://portal.developer.legrand.com/docs/services/myhome-up/export?DocumentFormat=Swagger

As you can see, we don’t provide for this API a way to switch off/close all lights and automation

Have a good day,

ciao Leslie,

thanks for your quick answer,

can we ask to expose also the 2 switch OFF commands?

thanks

It’s reported to the teams 😉

Have a good day,

hi,

first of all thanks for your answer!

you wrote that Teams don’t plan to bring modifications to the API for the moment but the api are 1,5 year old… i mean i think that we need an update after so long time 😉

the problem is that make a call for each light just to have the status is something ‘bad’ and doing this is easy to reach 500 call per day (eg i have 30 lights… i’m using 30 calls instead of just 1!)

can we plan to expose this api please? thanks!

Hello Albe,

I agree that in your case the 500 calls are short. All I can do on my side is to warn teams that there is a need about it

Up to them then to bring new features 😉

Have a good day,

thanks leslie,

i think that this api is a must! 🙂

what happens if i’m going to reach 500 calls per day? is there any way to increase this threshold in case? thanks

Albe,

If you reach the 500 calls per day and per end-user, you’ll get a 403 error “quota exceeded”. No request could be sent anymore

We can’t provide more than the 500 calls a day from the Starter Kit. Only a few of our partners (as energy providers for example) have a specific contract with us to have more available calls

Have a good day,

Look for 3-way switches. Those share control of light switches. A face plate with 2-3 switches still contains the same switches are a single face plates. My home is about 50% 3-way, 45% 1-way and I have one 4-way switch too believe it or not.

we really need this api, just one call in order to have all lights/automation status

Hi Leslie,

any news on this topic?

thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.