Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

2 different active plannings in Home + Control

Hi all,

I would like to have 2 different plannings used in my home.

One used by my Netatmo thermostat (used on one floor)

One used by my Heaters with pilot (used on another floor)

How to do that ? So far I can only see only one planning active at a time.

Thanks.

Hi again André,

Indeed, you can only have 1 active planning in Home + Control app. In your case, you have 2 different heating solutions in the same house with the planning feature managed via the same app

In your case, I think the best solution is to create a new Home in Home + Control and to link one of your 2 heating system to it. You’ll then be able to switch between your homes with one click in the application

In the JSON response of the API you will have via the same call the 2 Homes and, for each of them, the list of the devices linked to it and their data

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thanks Leslie.

How to suppress (I didn’t find) my Netatmo Thermostat from my existing Home ?

Before creating a new home and adding it again.

Thanks

You can go in your app in the Home where the product is, then : click on the product > click on the pen icon in the upper right corner > click on the 3 dots icons in the upper right corner > Click on Delete

Have a good day,

Unfortunately I don’t have this option (see screenshot attached).

The same for the Netatmo Relay itself.

However I have it on other devices such as heaters, roller shutters …

Any idea ?

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Strange, I don’t have the same interface … maybe you could try in the menu of Home + Control to click on “Installation of a new home” and then follow the process (I don’t know if it will propose you to reset the product and redo and installation)

Otherwise, as I’m more into APIs and not Netatmo official application, the best could be to check their FAQ and to use the contact button if needed : https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/fr/thermostat-intelligent/top

Have a good day,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

5 replies
2 participants