Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Add support for Philips Hue Motion Sensor

Hi,
I recently implemented a Legrand gateway, incorporating 30 connected devices, primarily Legrand switches. Additionally, my setup includes a Philips Hue ecosystem consisting of a hub, lights, strips, and motion sensors.

In an effort to streamline control, I successfully transferred all the bulbs into the Home+Control system. However, when attempting to integrate the motion sensors, it appears there may be compatibility issues with Home+Control.

Could you kindly confirm this?

Considering the widespread use of Hue motion sensors within the Hue ecosystem, it would be greatly appreciated if support for these devices could be added to Home+Control.

Such an enhancement would undoubtedly contribute to a more seamless and integrated user experience.

Thank you

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Indeed, only Hue lighting products are natively integrated to Home + Control app and our Gateway ecosystem. We have our own connected motion sensor (ref. 0 648 75) allowing to pilot Hue lights integrated to our app

I forward your request to the Marketing teams, but I doubt they want to integrate in our ecosystem a product from our competitors

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.