Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Arteor 4 scene wireless switch not appearing in HomeKit

Hello,

I have been setting up various parts of the system in Home+ Control to integrate with HomeKit.

So far, it has been working fine. However, I recently added a Arteor 4 scene wireless switch. This has successfully added to Home+ Control, but I cannot see it in HomeKit.

Firmware is 6

Legrand gateway is 307

Any clues?

Hello,

Your firmware version is too old to expose the switch in HomeKit. Normally, updates are automatic after maximum 48 hours (latest version is NLD-36)

if it still didn’t update, I can only advise you to reset the device and re-do its link to the gateway. If it still doesn’t update in the next 48 hours, you must contact the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

thanks for the reply.

I had already done a reset, but the 2nd time it did upgrade in less than 48 hrs. I can now see the buttons in HomeKit.

I have assigned an action in HomeKit to one of the buttons, but it doesn’t do anything.

Also, when I look at the bridge (Which is the Legrand Gateway) it says there are 11 accessories, but when I look deeper by clicking on the 11, it actually only shows 10.

Is this where you tell me to talk to my country specific tech support?

Thanks

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Local Customer Support won’t be able to help you with HomeKit problems as it’s a third-party service

I took a look at your account : for lighting, you only have a teleruptor in Garage (Garage Ceiling Lights) but I don’t see any other one in Kitchen or Dinning room. Do you correctly see the Dining room light in Home + Control app ? In the app, do you have a red banner mentioning a Homekit synchronization issue ?

Also, I see you have 12 devices : 11 wired and 1 wireless. It could explain why HomeKit doesn’t see the light (if it’s the problem). In this case you could first try to reset this device and re-do it’s association to the Gateway. It should automatically add it to HomeKit

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie,

thanks again for your reply.

I am trying to expose the buttons to HomeKit, which they do.

What would normally happen in HomeKit is that I create an automation in HomeKit, not in the Legrand Controller. When I press the button, the Scene Switch would tell the Legrand Gateway and that would tell HomeKit I have pressed the button and then HomeKit would then perform its action.

So, the dining Room light is actually a smart bulb from Nanoleaf that is controlled by HomeKit. That is why it is not seen by the Legrand Gateway.

What does not seem to be happening is that if I press the button, the gateway does not inform HomeKit that I have pressed the button.

Hi Leslie,

any news?

Siobhan

this seems to have been fixed with version 404.0

Hello,

Sorry I forgot to bring an answer here. But yes, the display in HomeKit of the 4-scenes switch is available since a few weeks

Have a good day,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.