Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

BTI-K4570CWI Home/Away wireless switch pairing with FC80GT gateway

Hi there!

I just got my hands on a K4510C  gateway that comes together with a wireless Home/Away switch K4570CWI. I already have a configured ecosystem with multiple connected switches ( K4001C, K4003C, K4411C) that are connected using the DIN gateway FC80GT.

The question is : Can I use this device K4570CWI and connect it directly to my DIN gateway? If yes, what would be the procedure to add it ?

Till now, I had no luck adding it, I tried resetting the device ( holding the config buton for about 10 sec: the device goes 2 times green and one time red, after 3-5 sec it goes again one time red, after releasing the config button it goes again 2 times green and one time red ).

Thx!

AdiZ

Hello Adrian,

Do you already have a Home/Away switch connected to this gateway ? If yes, you should reset it to put it out of your gateway network (instructions here : https://catalogue.bticino.com/app/webroot/low_res/505119_507891_LE12450AA.pdf)

If no, you could be able to associate it by putting your FC80GT in pairing mode (a brief click on the EZ button on on product) and associate you new Home/Away switch

If you are still not able to do it, you must contact the Customer Support of your country to get help

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.