Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

bticino 2 scenarios control (K4570CW) not available in Apple Home app

Hi should K4570CW be available in homekit? I don’t see it and K4575CW should be homekit available so don’t understand why K4570CW shouldn’t.

Thanks

Hello Marco,

Your wireless Home/Away switch should be seen in HomeKit. Do you have the minimum firmware version required for this ? (version 54 for the switch, version 209 for the Gateway)

If no, you have to wait for your device to benefit from the automatic OTA update – it must be linked to the Legrand/Bticino Gateway -. Otherwise you can try a force update (you will find on this forum a procedure to do it)

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

hi, my gateway has 253 firmware version, not sure how to check firmware version on home/away switch, I can’t see it in the Control app (but I can set scenes in it and they work fine from the switch).

Have you a link on how to force update?

Thanks

Now I see them, thank you so much

You should see all devices connected to the gateway by going in Home + Control menu > Manage my home > room you installed it. If you can set Home + Control scenes with it, the device should be present

If you really don’t see it, please send me the email address of your Netatmo end-user account via the contact form and I’ll check your configuration

Here is the process for a force update :

If possible, best is to first remove and put back the battery 
Push the switch button and wait 10 seconds
Redo it 10 times and wait 10 seconds between each push
Normally, in the next 30 minutes, the firmware should be up to date

It’s not a 100% effective solution, particularly if a command is sent while you are doing this, as it will take priority and will reset the 10 pushes action

If it still doesn’t update, you must contact the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

Ok so I guess the update of the device was done while we were speaking 🙂

Have a good day,

Yes I guess. Now I’ve firmware version 54 on wireless switch and it shows up in Apple Home app. Unfortunately if I set an action on homekit it doesn’t works.

Did you deactivate the scenes you set in Home + Control ?

What is the precise action you try to set ? Is there an error message ?

Have a good day,

So I don’t have scenes in home + control app at all. Into apple home app I try to make lights go on or off, or security system away/home but none of it works when I press buttons. No error messages inside apple home app visible to me

Can you please send me via the contact form the email address of your Netatmo end-user account ? I’ll check your configuration

Have a good day,

Done thanks

It seems to be good with your configuration. As I don’t have access to your configuration in HomeKit, could you please tell me if :

• your Bticino gateway and Apple Hub (HomePod/AppleTV) are in the same room in HomeKit ?
  • is your Bticino gateway in the same room in Home + Control application and in HomeKit ?

If no, can you try to put the gateway and hub in the same HK room + configure your gateway in order to set it in the same room in Home + Control and HK apps ?

Have a good day,

Yes they are in the same room (physically) and now I also put them in the same room (livingroom for gw and wireless switch in home+control and homekit, and livingroom also for my appletv in homekit) with no result.

It’s not needed to be physically in the same room. I talk about Home + Control and HomeKit rooms

I see that your Bticino gateway is now in Soggiorno in Home + Control app <= is your AppleTV hub in the same HomeKit room called Soggiorno ?

Have a good day,

Yes now they are both in Soggiorno

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

34 replies
5 participants