Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

bticino 2 scenarios control (K4570CW) not available in Apple Home app

Hi should K4570CW be available in homekit? I don’t see it and K4575CW should be homekit available so don’t understand why K4570CW shouldn’t.

Thanks

Ok, and to be sure : are also Bticino gateway and AppleTV hub in the same Soggiorno room in HomeKit application ?

If yes, please post a screenshot of your rooms in HomeKit and Home + Control and I’ll investigate further

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

There you go

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Today my remote switch firmware is at version 60 but it still doesn’t work

Hello Marco,

I asked the question to my colleagues, they also don’t see what is wrong

What you could try to do :

• Physically reset your wireless switch and redo its configuration in Home + Control
  • If it doesn’t resolve the problem, please send us a video where you do the configuration of your scene in HomeKit. We’ll then check if you have every step

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie,

I’ll search on how to reset the wireless switch but I don’t understand how video can help you. I see the switch in homekit app and in the on press menu I add other bulb, switch or security system states to change.

I’ll let you know if reset make it works

Buenos días.

Tengo un problema similar.

He configurado KM4501C, y me aparece correctamente en la App Home + Control de Legrand, y en Homekit.

Sin embargo, <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;”>K4570CW no me aparece en ninguna de las dos aplicaciones.</span>

¿Me podéis ayudar?

Gracias.

Un saludo, Juan Ramón

Hello Juan,

I hope you already resolved your problem

If your Home/Away switch doesn’t appear in Home + Control application it’s surely a linking issue. I advise you to do a reset by pushing 10 seconds the EZ (gear) button and re-do the association

If it still doesn’t work, you should contact directly the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

Gracias Leslie

Resetee y he conseguido que me aparezcan correctamente en Home+Control y en HomeKit.

sin embargo, el escenario, aunque lo configure los dos botones en homekit para realizar acciones, no hace nada.

Gateway:306.0

Remote Swotch:60.0

Switch: 74.0

gracias

Hello Juan,

Can you send me via the contact form :

• the email address of the account you use to manage your devices
  • the reference of the switch you can’t manage in HomeKit

Have a good day,

Hi,

This happened to me and I spent hour to reset my Gateway and four shutter switches. In the meantime my gateway receives a firmware update to 360.0

I made it work again after a lot of suffering excepto for the scenes switch. It is not paired and I tried many things but no dice. After the green LED blinks the second time it blinks Red and nothing happens on the gateway side. I managed to unmount the Gateway to access the reset hardware button but I don’t know how to access the reset hardware button in my scenes switch. Can you help me with that? Maybe a factory reset will allow me to pair it again and have everything up and running.

By the way, my shutter switches are on firmware 47 and I don’t have a clue on the scenes switch because I’ve got no access to it at all from HK or the control App.

ty

Hello,

@Alberto could you send me the email address of your end-user account + the MAC Address of the concerned device via the contact form ?

I’ll open an internal ticket as I don’t have a similar device to test. Teams will be then able to investigate as this device should be correctly integrated

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie, I have Home/away switch with firmware v60 and gateway v253 but I’m not able to see the switch in Home App 🙁

Hi Andrea,

In Home + Control app it should correctly appear

First, you could “force” the update of your gateway by going in Home + Control menu > Manage my home > find your gateway > click on the blue button “reconfigure my Wi-Fi” and follow the steps. It will launch an update request

Then, check if you now see your Home/Away switch. If no, you will have to perform a reset of your installation (infos in our FAQ https://qna.legrand.com/)

If it still doesn’t appear, you must contact directly the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie, I tried removing the gateway from home app and after do the pairing again, now I see the switch! thank you. another question, I should see every device in home app? I don’t see the load manager for example, it should be useful to create some home app automation referred to power consumption value

Hi again Andrea,

What do you call the “load manager” ? Can you send me the reference of the product ? According to what they do, some devices are only displayed in “Manage my Home” tab in order to get configured

Have a good day,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

34 replies
5 participants