Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

bticino 4 scenarios control (K4575CW) not available in Apple Home app

I installed bticino Living Now smart home solution in my newly renovated apartment. I purchased the bticino living now range due primarily due to its compatibility with HomeKit. I have the Legrand gateway and in&out scenario control (K4500C) and I was able to connect them to the Apple Home app. Both products are shown in the Home App and the in&out scenario control is properly displayed as a switch with configurable “button 1” and “button 2”.

I also purchased the 4 scenarios control (K4575CW) hoping to be able to customize the 4 buttons via Apple Home app as well. I was able to associate the item with the Legrand gateway, but no matter what I do I can’t get it to show in the Apple Home app. Is there a way to get the 4 scenarios control visible in the Home app?

Thank you.

Re-adding  helped.  Thanks. I had only switched press events button 1 with button 2 , but i can live with that.

Hi all, i have a similar problem, I’ve installed 2 months ago my Btcino smart home and I’ve never have in HomeKit the away/enter switch exposed.

Is there something I can do to solve my situation?

It would be very helpful to control also other devices that aren’t in the home+control app.

Thank you for the support

Pietro

Hi Pietro,

I confirm the Home/Away switch is correctly displayed and working in HK on my side

Is your switch up-to-date ? (the latest version is v.70)

Did you perform a HK reset to see if it resolves the problem ? https://qna.legrand.com/home-control/c7734c50-ffa1-464c-87d5-33d0e9006ad6/MGL0013?lang=en-GB

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.