Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Bticino K4411c dimmer pairing

Hi,

I’m adding Bticino K4411C dimmer to HomeAssistant via Deconz integration (ZigBee). I can pair it and I have turn on/off control.

What I would like is to control dimming as well.

What I did so far:

1. Paired K4411C to gateway FC80GT and turned on dimming option

2. Reset K4411C to be able to pair it with HomeAssistant/deconz.

3. Paired it with HomeAssistant properly, but I can’t control dimming since I’m guessing with the K4411C reset, all settings got reset as well.

What I would like to know is how to pair it with HomeAssistant while the settings of the K4411C are saved.

Thanks!

BR!

Hello,

As Home Assistant/Deconz are third-party services, we are not linked to them. I don’t know how or if they manage the dimming option for NLFx Z3.0. You should ask the Deconz community if this function is implemented and, if yes, how to activate it

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

thank you for the fast answer.

What I wanted to know though if it is possible to pair the dimmer without resetting it, or how to permanently save the dimmer settings?

Hello,

With Deconz, your device is not anymore in the Legrand gateway network, but in the ZigBee 3.0 network of your third-party Gateway. So, you can’t have devices working on both Gateways and a reset is mandatory to add the product on your ZigBee 3.0 network. So, the reset will reinitialize the device, including the dimming function part

We have a ZigBee cluster to manage in a Z3.0 network the activation/deactivation of the dimming option. It must be managed in Deconz software as the device is not known anymore by our gateway. You can find here the documentation : https://developer.legrand.com/local-interoperability/#Products%20cluster%20list

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.