Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Bticino Living Now Home/Away Switch not executing assigned actions in Apple Home

Hello Leslie,

I am having challenges with the Home/Away switch in Apple HomeKit; the switch is available in the Home app and I can assign scenarios/actions to Button 1 and Button 2, however, it does not execute the assigned scenarios. Testing the action on the assigned button works perfectly fine though. However, upon finishing the button/actions assignment, the physical switch buttons then executes the scenarios set in the Home+Control app, it’s like it’s overwriting whatever I have set in the Home app.  This is not ideal as I would like to use the switch with the scenarios defined in the Apple Home app so that other devices are controlled that way too.

Are you aware of this issue and have you/your developers reproduced this in the past? Is there any way I could possibly fix this?

I can attach screenshots with configuration details, if needed. My gateway is on firmware 404 and the home/away switch is on 63.0

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Markus

Hello Markus,

I found an internal ticket with a similar issue (same behavior with a light switch, but they share the same firmware). Here is the conclusion from the teams :

The rooms where the devices are must exist in both HomeKit and Home + Control apps. Otherwise it could cause a communication incompatibility with Apple services

Please check that in the 2 apps and tell me if it helped

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.