Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

[BUG] Shutters Random Schedules behavior

Hello everybody,

I am having a strange operation with my shutters.

Indeed, I have a scenario allowing to raise or lower my shutters according to the position of the sun.

Currently, my shutters close at 6:00 p.m. If for some reason I open one of my shutters manually or with the application later in the evening, all of my shutters restart the closing command at 8:32 p.m.

In Legrand App Contol, I disabled access to all third-party applications (Google, Alexa, etc.). I also reset my Gateway, but the problem persists.

Do you have an idea or are you having the same problem?

Have a good day !
Gauthier

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Gauthier,

Indeed it’s strange, we don’t have another feedback with a similar issue

Could you try to modify your planning ? It will launch a synchronization request on our side. Please tell me if it resolves the issue, otherwise I’ll ask developers to investigate

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

For the moment, I’ve hardreset my Gateway and all my shutters buttons. Then I’ve reconfigure my Gateway and pairing all devices. Of course I’ve regenerate my action task.

We’ll see what happens tonight. If the problem is always here I can communicate my Gateway serial number for investigation.

Have a good day,
Gauthier

Good evening,

Same problem. My shutters closed automatically at 10:08 p.m. despite a sunset closing schedule with a 45-minute delay (5:51 p.m.).

For information, the versions of my equipment:
– Gateway: 306
– Shutters: 47

In addition to the hard reset, I also deleted all of my programming schedules and recreated a single “simple” schedule.

I’m disappointed.. I didn’t encounter this problem before upgrading my gateway.

Thanks a lot for your help !
Gauthier

PS : For the tests, tomorrow I will change my schedule, wait a few minutes and temporarily cut off the gateway’s Wi-Fi through my router. The gateway will operate autonomously without connection to the outside and will be based on programming.

New feedback. For this moment I confirm all is OK when I cut off the gateway’s Wi-Fi through my router.

My Shutters are automaticaly down with my schedule task. Then if I raise a shutter a little later, the gateway does not send a global closing order at around 8:32 p.m. or at 10:08 p.m.

@Leslie It’s possible for you to investigate with my Gateway serial number ? It’s possible that an old schedule is still in memory on the server side, but not on App Control?

Thanks,
Gauthier

Hi Gauthier,

A developer is currently investigating. According to the teams it could be a time zone issue. I’ll tell you when I have more information

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for your reply ! I confirm the problem. I reactivated the Wifi connection of the gateway on my router. Less than a minute later my shutters automatically closed.

Thanks !
Gauthier

PS : Can you hide my serial number on my previous post ? Thx

Hello Leslie,

Here is my feedback on the bug with the management of shutters.

My initial scheduled tasks:

In this case, when the gateway is connected my scheduled task runs but in case of reopening of a shutter I have a random closing some time later. If my gateway is not connected, the programming runs without random closing problems. I don’t have the problem on Friday and Saturday.

The new scheduled :

In this case, the gateway does not execute a closing with the “All Rooms” function. I am doing the tests during the next few days. Currently this looks promising.

Except for this morning! The gateway had to open the kitchen and the living room, except only the kitchen opened. I expect to confirm the next few days.

I have the impression that there is simply a problem with the management of the programs:
– Opening / Closing Sun.
– All Rooms

When the gateway is connected.

Gauthier

Today at 11 a.m. the shutters of my office are automatically closed. It’s not in my scheduled tasks… 🙁

Edit : I have a bedroom shutter on both that opened..

For information, I have just deleted and renewed my scheduled tasks once again.
I re-registered one by one each scheduled task per day

Hi Leslie,

Just for information, I have always the issue.

Today my Shutter are automaticaly closed at 10.09 PM.

Thanks for your reply !
Gauthier

Hi Leslie,

I’ve alredy the issue. Have you any feedback from your teams ?

Thanks

Hello Gauthier,

I just got an indirect feedback, teams are still investigating on it

A user seemed to find a solution with a similar issue by forcing the localization in an other country, then setting back the correct country :

In Home + Control app > Manage my home > Click on the 3 dots after home’s name > Information about home > Timezone > change it. Then, go back on “Localization” and enter the address where the gateway is

Can you please try this and tell me if it fixes your problem ?

Have a good day,

Hello Leslie,

I performed the manipulations as indicated on the previous thread. I confirm that I still have the same problem with my shutters.

Cordially

Hi Gauthier,

I relaunched the subject with a new internal ticket hoping to make them accelerate on the investigation. I warn you once I know more

Have a good day,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.