Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

[BUG] Shutters Random Schedules behavior

Hello everybody,

I am having a strange operation with my shutters.

Indeed, I have a scenario allowing to raise or lower my shutters according to the position of the sun.

Currently, my shutters close at 6:00 p.m. If for some reason I open one of my shutters manually or with the application later in the evening, all of my shutters restart the closing command at 8:32 p.m.

In Legrand App Contol, I disabled access to all third-party applications (Google, Alexa, etc.). I also reset my Gateway, but the problem persists.

Do you have an idea or are you having the same problem?

Have a good day !
Gauthier

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for all your efforts to support Gauthier’s issue with the blinds. This is a feedback message with a similar issue with my blinds too. They started coming up/down on a “random” basis the last few weeks, the ones based on the schedules work fine, within the day the work in reverse (probably due to the timezone bug already mentioned – mine GTM +2).

My workaround would be to delete the account the app is registered or create a new one to test behavior. In any case, please provide some info on the actions necessary to open a relevant ticket for my case too.

On another note, a couple of things I wanted to ask about the app:

1) why the display cannot be rotated (aka landscape mode) so the tablet hanging sideways on the wall can display the app content normally? (I can understand that not making much sense on a mobile phone)
2) why Smarther devices with earlier versions (first two bios versions is my understanding) of the Eliot/Bticino Thermostat (with the white light) are not yet integrated in the Control app, since “old” Smarther device is practically the same with the  newer models?

Respectfully,

Alexander

Hello Alexander,

I asked our internal support, the sunrise/sunset bug was fixed in the v.404 of your Gateway (you have it, and all your shutters are up-to-date too)

But it was reported that in some cases it requires to electrically cut off your power supply in order to make your Gateway reboot

Can you please do this and tell me if it worked for you ?

Concerning your other questions :

1) landscape mode is supposed to be supported. Please send me the information of your tablet (a screenshot from the “About” page would be perfect) and the version installed on your tablet for Home + Control app

2) The “new” Smarther1 sold have the same design but are technically not the same as they are based on Netatmo’s infrastructure. Unfortunately, according to the Product Manager a migration for existing installation is not something foreseen

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.