Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Burglar alarm documentation

Hi all,

I need to interface with the burglar alarm through OpenWebNet WHO 5, but the existing documentation is very sparse (and will soon be 13 YEARS OLD!!!)

There are no mentions of being able to control anything, just monitor; is that true?

Has anyone found or created any up to date and (more) complete documentation about this?

I’m also interested in this.

I have a BTicino bus in my home with a MHS1 gateway and a  LN4890 (touch) unsupported gateway. I’m able to manage all the devices via Openhab 3.1 portal and the official Openwebnet binding using MHS1, with exclusion on the old 3486 Burglar Alarm. I was only able to manage it under Domoticz using the AUX commands setted in the alarm this way and reaching the 3486 using the unsupported gateway:

Configuration Automation 1: when AUX-1 go OFF, then DISENGAGE all Zones
Name: Disengaged all zones
Event: command OPEN = *9*0*1##
OPEN command to execute: *5*9##

Configuration Automation 2: when AUX-2 go ON, then ENGAGE active Zones
Name: Engaged active zones
Event: command OPEN = *9*1*2##
OPEN command to execute: *5*8##

Now I’ve found this library https://github.com/francesco-re-1107/openwebnet-alarm that works someway with related python scripts, but it’s not stable because when I ask the alarm status with *#5*0##, the LN4890 gateway does not always answer 0 or 1 because of broken answer. I’m not able to debug the python script and I’m sking help around on the network, but it looks as nobody is interested in it.
Is someone here interested in such work?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.