Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

C2C webhooks – more info please ?

Hi,

I found the C2C webhooks, I would like to receive webhooks with events on Legrand Home Control.

It states here https://developer.legrand.com/request-to-create-a-webhook-for-home-control/ that it gives..

1. Scene launched (home/away/wake up/sleep) – I think this is obvious
2. “Intelligent” events (light stayed “on” for a long time, …) – This as well
3. System events (connection / disconnection) – What connection / disconnection events ? Does this include lights on / off events and things like that ??

After many many months awaiting on some movement with legrand for access to the internal API or MQTT integration – with no advancement – I found these webooks

I can write more own implementations if I get webhook calls.. But I need more information of what information is being sent, a full list

Can you help ?

Are our suggestions actually being passed to the developers ? Are they are doing anything else ? It would be really nice to see some visibility or a roadmap.

I have invested a lot fo money into legrand and development seems to be stalled.

Webhooks would help

Awaiting info – thanks.

Hello Ian,

To answer your questions :

System events (connection / disconnection) – What connection / disconnection events ? Does this include lights on / off events and things like that ?? <= it’s the connection/disconnection of the gateway. Lights/plugs status (On/Off) are not sent by the webhook, but including it is under discussion. As far as I know, a MQTT integration is not planned

I don’t have a more precise list of which events are sent by the webhooks. But the list in documentation is pretty accurate.

I’m in direct contact with developers and Product Manager. I forward them the requests, but it’s up to them next to decide what new feature they want to integrate. You can also add a message on the Requested features forum which is a good way for them to see user’s demands

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.