Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Calls limit

Leslie,
after a number of weeks of work I finally managed to make some applications working with Legrand Cloud.
In my house I have two Smarther and Home + to manage all lights, all blinds and several plugs.
100 calls by day it is absolutely not enough to have a meaningful management. Are you going to do something about it?

thanks

Luca

I agree about this, 100 calls is nothing to do anything.

Good news: we will increase this limit soon!
I’ll give you more information when it will be done.

Have a good day,
Leslie – Community Mananger

Great news Leslie!
Keep us posted as soon as you have news (hoping soon)!

Luca

Fantastic News.

Great! I’m waiting too.

Hello everyone,

Since today, the calls limit per day and per user for Starter Kit is not 100 anymore but 500!

Have a good day,
Leslie – Community Mananger

Well done Leslie! You kept your promise and very quickly!
We’ll wait for the next increase at 1000!

Hello Luca,

If you have a specific use case where you would need 1000 calls, please explain it to me here or through the contact form!

Have a good day,
Leslie – Community

Ok Leslie,
I will send the details in the contact form. In the meanwhile I take the chance to reinforce the need of having the status of the thermostat: on or off. I know that somebody already made this request and you already answered that it is going to be included soon future developments… I just wouold like to remark that I think it is pretty fundamental.

thanks

Luca

Hello Luca,

Good news for you: we just released the Smarther API v2.0
You can now check the thermostat load state (active or inactive)

Have a good day,
Leslie – Community Manager

Hallo Leslie,
unvaliable news! thanks a lot!

Just one thing… I think the contact dorm is not working properly… i tried to send you my needs explaining why I would need approx 1000 calls per day several times but… apparently it did not go through…

Thanks
Luca

Hello Luca,

After some tests, we seem to have a issue on the form contact when you send an email while being logged in with your Works with Legrand account.
For the moment you can try to send us a message without being connected to your account, it should work.

We investigate on this issue to correct it 😉

Have a good day,
Leslie – Community Manager

Leslie,
Done!

thanks

Luca

I have 7 thermostats, 500 calls are ridiculous, I can not do anything practically ..
Can this call limit be removed?
Thanks, Roberto.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.