Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Can’t see deviceID and plant

Hello,

I have a classe 100 X16E and an account created on my iPhone. But the account settings don’t work, I can’t see my id and plant. What can I do. There is a screenshot to show what happens in the app.

fiveyeas

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We currently have an ongoing issue with User account management

You can check here if it’s resolved : https://health-status.legrand.com/

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi,

service status is green, but it doesn’t work with me

Hello,

Do you still have the page of your screenshot with infinite loaders ? If it’s still the case, please send me via contact form the email address of your end-user account, I’ll try to see in database configuration if something is wrong

Have a good day,

Update : we still have an issue with it … teams are working on a fix

Have a good day,

Hi,

the account is working now. But one more question:

Where can I see my plant and device ID?

fiveyears

Hello,

To find the plantId and moduleId

• Sign up with your Works with Legrand account. You must have subscribed to the Starter Kit
  • Go on the “API” drop down menu, click on “APIS LIST” and choose the Smarther API or Home + Control API
  • On the left, click on “GET Plants” for the Smarther or “GET Get users’ plants” for Home + Control. Then go in the “Try it”
  • In Authorization section, choose “Authorization code” for ELIOT – Azure AD B2C – OpenID Connect for the Smarther or OAuth Server for Try it Eliot API for Home + Control. If you are logged in, other information are already filled up
  • A popup will be opened. Fill the information with your end-user account and validate
  • Click on “Send” button and retrieve the ID of the plant in the Response content

Have a good day,

Okay, danke

Hi All,

I’m trying to setup a app/cfg to integrate my brand-new Smarther V2 device into Home Assistant.
I follow all tutorial and some tips to create a App using Legrand subscription (Starter Kit) but I found out that I cannot “see” any Plant to match my home device installation.

Using the procedure described above (and in FAQ as well) I get just a   Plant []  void response.

This make me not able to complete the integration.

Also, and I don’t know if the issue is the same, I cannot “see” any device from my IFTTT connection.

what I can do ?

Hello Max,

The Works with Legrand API is only for the v1 of the Smarther. For Smarther with Netatmo, it will be on Netatmo’s side : https://dev.netatmo.com/apidocumentation

A more specific documentation for Smarther(2) with Netatmo will be soon available

Have a good day,

Thanks Leslie for reply !

this means that all Home Assistant integrations that use (or want to) Legrand Subscription/API cannot work.

And the IFTTT issue (I cannot see any devices to control, at all) is the same ? I mean : Smather with Netatmo (v2) is not supported/integrate with IFTTT ?

Is there any method to achieve Home Assistant integration with Smarther with Netatmo devices ?
… and IFTTT ?

Thanks again,

Max

Max,

As it’s technically a Netatmo device, indeed WWL API and authentication system will not work for it

Concerning IFTTT, this device is not integrated and as far as I know, it’s not planned to do it

For Home Assistant, as it’s a third-party service we are not involved in their development and implementation. I saw people talked about it on their forum but it doesn’t seem to be integrated

Have a good day,

Hi,

I’m using “try it” for Home + COntrol API “GET all User Plants”.

plants array is empty. Naturally home+control email and “works with legrand account” email are the same.

In Home+control I’m seeing my plant and topology…..

Can you help me?

Hello Matteo,

I answered you via email

Have a good day,

Hello,
I need your help because I am an old user of the Netatmo APIs, I wanted to resume my account to use the legrand APIs but nothing works, I finally created an account on developer.legrand.com with the mail email but I can't see my plantID.

j'ai tenté avec un nouveau compte depuis developer.legrand.com mais avec ce nouveau compte je n'arrive pas a me connecter sur home+control.

Can you help me or give me the correct procedure please?

Thx !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

19 replies
6 participants