Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Celiane with Netatmo

I have Celiane with Netatmo running since shortly after the introduction, some 4 years ago, i think…

Couple of questions regarding the installation.

Is it correct that the Wake-up/Sleep switch and the Leave/Arrive Home switch should be added to Homekit automatically?

Also the Leave/Arrive Home switch doesn’t show up in Home + Control, but actually works OK. Don’t know the firmware version. Is that normal?

Firmware of the Wake-up/Sleep is 18 which I think is pretty old? Tried to force the upgrade (toggle 10x with 10 sec interval), but no luck.

The legrand hub is at 307.

I successfully tried to add the Wake-up/Sleep switch to Zigbee2MQTT and got it to work show up in Homekit, but prefer to do it natively with the Legrand hub.

Any feedback welcome.

Erik

Hello Erik,

To answer your questions :

1) Is it correct that the Wake-up/Sleep switch and the Leave/Arrive Home switch should be added to Homekit automatically? <= Yes. If it’s not the case, your switches are maybe not in the minimal firmware version required to be exposed in HomeKit. I advise you to do the following steps on your 2 switches :

Push both Up and Down buttons for about 20 seconds. Release the push when the LED blinks in purple. Your 2 devices should be updated to the latest version in the next 30 minutes / 1 hour

If they are correctly updated but don’t appear in HK, you’ll maybe need to do a HomeKit reset by pressing the EZ button on the gateway for 10 seconds. Then, relink your installation to HK

2) Also the Leave/Arrive Home switch doesn’t show up in Home + Control, but actually works OK. Don’t know the firmware version. Is that normal? <= You will find the switch in Menu > Manage my Home > Room where the switch is. We don’t display it in the main page as the configuration is done with scenes

3) Firmware of the Wake-up/Sleep is 18 which I think is pretty old? Tried to force the upgrade (toggle 10x with 10 sec interval), but no luck. <= Indeed, the latest firmware version is 63 (the same for Home/Away). Seems like your switch is still in factory firmware version. I advise you to make the update process from the previous question

4) The legrand hub is at 307 <= it’s the latest version

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I will try this today. Still bit confused regarding the Home/Away switch. I doesn’t show up in any room, but works…

For the Home/Away switch, if I reset it, how do I add it again to the hub, as that is used to set the hub in joining mode?

Thanks,

Erik

Hi again Erik,

Indeed it’s strange for the H/A switch … maybe it’s not up-to-date and updating it will put it back correctly

You can set your gateway in association mode (staying green LED) with a brief push on its EZ button. It should be then possible to re-associate the Home/Away switch like any other wireless device

Have a good day,

Hi Lesley,

The Home/Away switch shows up again, with old firmware though, 33.

I tried your suggestion to reset (several times), but both are still at their current firmware (18 and 33).

I held the reset button for 20+ seconds, but it doesn’t blink purple as you mentioned.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again,

Erik

Erik,

My bad, this process only works with NLT device types (Home/Away, Awake/Sleep) with v.42 firmware version minimum … I took a look to your account : what is strange is that all your other devices are well up-to-date, but only NLT ones are not

I don’t see something abnormal with them on my side (reachable and configured) but I don’t have much more information. You should contact the Customer Support of your country and they will guide you to make them update

Have a good day,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.