Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Classe 300X13E – Intergration Netatmo

Hi,

Classe 300 EOS is already possible to add in the netatmo security app – is there a timeline, when this will be possible for the normal Classe300X13E for using the API

Thanks

Flo

Hello Flo,

Unfortunately, I don’t have any info about a date for the migration of the C300X on Netatmo’s infrastructure. Once done, the API will be on their side : https://dev.netatmo.com/

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi,

Thanks for the fast answer.

So, what i have read in the forum… the old API for open/close the door is also not working anymore.. correct? If yes, this is not really a professional way for migration… turn off old and new is not working… 🙁

Many people bought this highend product and want to integrate it in their smart home.

But C300X will be migrated to netatmo infrastructure for sure or is this only what do you think?

kr

Flo

Hello Flo,

We deprecated the API and related SDK because it was impossible to maintain them anymore. To be honest, a really few integrations via the SDK were done because it was difficult to implement and not possible to be used in an application. It remains still possible to manage your lock via the Legrand Door Entry application

It’s indeed sure that the C300X will be integrated to Netatmo infrastructure

Have a good day,

ok, thanks for the update.

Let’s hope, that the migration will be finished soon! 🙂

kr

Florian

Let me vent: you are good at advertising a new product with great pomp by listing all the features that should justify a significant price. Then the same features are no longer available…

Would we be entitled to a refund for this?

Another 6 months have passed since the last message, shouldn’t it be the case to at least reactivate the old APIs while waiting for the new ones?

Hello,

It’s not planned to reactivate the former API as it’s not maintained anymore. I can only advise you to contact the Customer Support of your country concerning your other points

Have a good day,

Hi,

In September you told me, that Classe 300X13E wil lbe integrated to Netatmo infrastructure. Is there already a timeline for that?

br

Flo

Hello Flo,

Unfortunately, I think the plans have changed. I know I told you a year ago that it was sure this migration will arrive – at this time it was internally planned – but Products Managers told me that it was “not foreseen for now” to do this migration. I don’t know if it’s just postponed, but to be honest if it’s done one day I really doubt it will be before several years

I understand you were waiting for an API for this, but this being said it would have finally not brought more features than the ones already present in the current native Legrand app

Have a good day,

Hi,

Really bad news!

What do you mean it would not bring more features as the current native Legrand app?…  there was an working API, Legrand depreciated it because of new Netatmo API and now we are in the situation, that it will not be migrated – than they should go back to the old API again!

I need the API for intergration to my SmartHome again and I think, I am not the only one, which want to do this.

Working API was also a decision, when i bought my Classe300x13e…

br

Florian

Hi Flo,

If I take the example of the C300EOS, Netatmo didn’t want to open to third-parties the management of locks. So it would be similar with a C300X API

The former API only allowed to get information as the plant_id : so, useless without the SDK. And this SDK wasn’t used because impossible to implement in a mobile app, difficult to use and not working with an OS superior to Windows10. That’s why we deleted it

As usual when we have this kind of requests, I report your message to the Product Manager

Have a good day,

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback – i have checked the API for the C300EOS… you are right.. there is no door open/close possible. So from my perspective makes this API than no sense… because that’s the only thing what i want to do… open & close the door from my private smarthome…

br

Florian

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.