Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

device with timed output

Hi there,

I wanted to ask if its possible to extend one/multiple “active devices” to configure on time after switch something on – ie house hall lights keep on 10 minutes from switch on.

My usecase is to enable hot water circulation based on multiple wireless switches.

Thanks in advance,

Josef

Hello Josef,

As far as I know, the timer feature only works in one-to-one (1 switch will manage 1 load). I don’t know if the timer feature can manage multiple loads with one switch, or several switches for 1 load. The best is to ask to Netatmo Customer Support via the FAQs from their helpcenter

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

Actually I have powerplug just  on home gate so I dont know for externals, but gate doesnt support it. Its not working even with hardwired smart light switch of course. So which devise should buy to test it?

I would prefer to ask you as you are vendor-you guys dont speak with each other?

I would prefere to be able to simulate behavior without need to buy something and then put it back to shop cause it doesn’t fits my needs…

Simulation/demo mode would be much appreciated therefore!

Hello Josef,

Unfortunately, as I deal with APIs I’m in contact with technical teams but not with the Customer Supports :(. By the way, as it concerns Home + Control solution, Customer Supports from Legrand and Bticino are also able to bring you answers

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.