Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

DoorEntry-ios-SDK-demo

Hi,

I’ve download the DoorEntry SDK for IOS and managed  to get it running after a bit of fiddling and registering the Application for the client_id and client secret.

I am able to login through the simulator, however when I click on the “Proceed” button, I see a list of devices (so calling the API /plants works), but the app crashes when initializing the DoorEntryClient SDK itself.

This happens inside:

func initDoorEntryClient

when calling the function:

try DoorEntryClient.shared?.initialize(applicationName: self.appName, token: bearer.access_token, plantId: topology.plant.id, gatewayId: gateway.id, callback: callback, onError: onError, onUpdateConf: onUpdateConf)

I am not an Xcode programmer, but I am a programmer, I notice an error:

2022-03-07 19:42:27.926780+0100 DoorEntry-ios-SDK-demo[10861:12690903] [plugin] AddInstanceForFactory: No factory registered for id <CFUUID 0x6000030fe760> F8BB1C28-BAE8-11D6-9C31-00039315CD46

When I debug the appName and access_tooken, plantId, and gateway.id they all see to hold normal valus, however none of the callback functions seems to be called.

When debugging DoorEntryClient.shared? this all seems to hold sensible values as well for sipUser (account, password), pushType = .dev, …

How can I debug this further and move on?

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

According to the teams, it seems like the SDK doesn’t run anymore on latest iOS versions

Unfortunately, we just deprecated this SDK and will not bring support about it anymore. Please find our communication here : https://developer.legrand.com/forums/topic/deprecation-of-doorentry-sdk/

Have a good day,

Leslie  – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.