Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

echo api error Index was outside the bounds of the array

Hello,

I am starting to make use of Legrand développe API for Home Assistant.

I have registered a subscription and made a test with the ECHO API.

After having entered all necessary value (in fat refilled when you are logged on with an account, when I press at the bottom I get a response status with message “<span style=”color: #575757; font-family: wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif;”><span style=”caret-color: #575757; font-size: 14px;”>429 Too many requests” which seems weird to me, and then in the response content I get the following message : “</span></span><span style=”caret-color: #c41a16; color: #c41a16; font-family: Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, ‘Courier New’, monospace; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-wrap;”>Expression evaluation failed. Index was outside the bounds of the array.</span><span style=”caret-color: #575757; font-size: 14px; color: #575757; font-family: wf_segoe-ui_normal, ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Segoe WP’, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif;”>”</span>

(code 18).

What may I have done wrong ?

Thank you.

Eric Van den Bossche

Hello Eric,

I don’t reproduce your behavior, could you please send a screenshot of the error you have in the Try-It of Echo API ?

Also, if you need to make a real integration, it’s better to directly use the correct API (for example Home + Control API : https://portal.developer.legrand.com/docs/services/59e9ad7f8bda9e0b3caea28c/operations/addsubscription). Everything is documented

Thanks and have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thank you for quick reply.

Attached 2 screen shots of my request.

Eric

I have tried the <span style=”caret-color: #575757; color: #575757; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;”>Home + Control API you </span><span style=”color: #575757; font-family: Segoe UI, Noto Sans, sans-serif;”>mentioned and I am getting a similar error message (see attached) again about an index outside the bounds of the array.</span>

Thanks

Eric

And when I  check my analytics, I can see that my test with ECO API were in fact blocked … and the one with Home + Control just failed. Weird.

Thanks

Eric

I finally got the ECHO API working. The problem that I was using Safari on a Mac which was blocking the logging pop-up window for Eliot login preventing the retrieval of the authorization key.

Thanks anyhow for support.

This topic can be closed.

Eric

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.