Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Error communicating with Smarther v2 in OpenHAB

I am trying to control 2 Chronothermostats using OpenHAB and the bticinosmarther addon. I can create  Bticino Bridge and discover automatically one of the 2 chronothermostats, but I cannot connect to none of them. I get an error <span style=”color: #222222; font-family: SFMono-Regular, Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, ‘Liberation Mono’, ‘Courier New’, monospace; font-size: 11.305px; white-space: pre-wrap;”>API Gateway error during polling: Gateway Offline.</span>

I have created the application and subscripted to Smarther API. I have followed exactly the steps provided in the addon documentation (see  bticinosmarther ). I am not sure if this issue is related with OpenHAB or with Smarther.

Any feedback would be really helpful.

Hello George,

Strange error, I never saw this one. On my side, I verified your application : everything seems to be OK

You can try to see if you correctly retrieve your data via API by using the Try It function : https://portal.developer.legrand.com/docs/services/smartherV2/operations/Topology/console

If you correctly receive 200 OK responses, it should be a communication issue between your Smarther and OpenHAB. More I can advise you is to retry to do the process, and/or to ask your question on OpenHAB forum

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.