Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

F454 firmware 1.0.45

Hi,

I have an issue – having updated the F454 with v2.0.x firmware, the Scenario programmer (T200N) now doesn’t work. anyone seen anything similar?

Does anyone have or a link to the old firmware 1.0.45 or 1.0.50 of F454 that I could revert to and hope that the scenario programmer works again

thanks

Hello,

I opened an internal ticket with your question. But I strongly advise you to also contact the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello,

Here is the answer I received from our Support :

When you update the firmware of F454 from version 1.0.x to 2.x.x, it is necessary do a new configuration of F454, from Myhoimesuite ( import F454 and select fw 2.x and then do a new configuration of F454 and download it ).

It is not possible do the downgrade from fw 2.x.x to 1.x.x.

Strange that after update firmware , MH200N has problem with scenarios , because you can have problems only if you change the configuration of the SCS device ( change A and PL ). In any case, do this:

• F454: do a new configuration and download it

• verify the scenarios in the configuration of Mh200N and verify that A and PL of the SCS device are correct and if not modify them in the MH200N configuration

• verify that MH200N is turned on and you can open its web page

Have a good day,

Hi Leslie,

this is not the problem. I have done a new config at that works.

my problem is that since the firmware upgrade, I cannot send commands to the <span style=”color: #545354; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif; font-size: 18px;”> </span><span style=”color: #545354; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif; font-size: 18px;”>F454 using OpenWebNet.</span>

the command channel opens, and I send the string to enter monitor mode, and I get an ACK, but after that when I send a command the F454 does nothing.

what has changed? or what needs to change?

Hello,

Here is the answer from the Support :

With the firmware 2.xx of F454 probably we have changed the autentication ( for the safety policy we must do it ). Verify to have installed the last fw 2.x of F454.

In any case if you have F459 in the plant you should verify the firmware version and put the last firmware 2.x.x of F459 and update the driver inside.

Have a good day,

hi,

I have 2.0.51 on F454.

no F459 on network. I do have a MH200 scenario control on network

my driver is from an RTI system.

The event session works ok

the command session doesn’t get any response from the server to a command – see trace
<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;”><span style=”mso-fareast-language: EN-US;”>I see similar behaviour using the Open Client – this will not send messages reliably from a computer on the same network. – see picture</span></p>
<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;”>all worked ok with version 1.0.45</p>

You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.