Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Failed to get access_token with valid & unexpired refresh_token

Hello!

Was able to get new “Access-Token” & “Refresh-Token” by sending request access_token at regular interval (every 58 Mins). Whereas the following error occurred & I was forced to redo the entire authentication process.

{“error”: “invalid_grant”, “error_description”: “AADB2C90085: The service has encountered an internal error. Please reauthenticate and try again.\r\nCorrelation ID: 87ab2722-e17e-4a44-942b-ae479c6a1957\r\nTimestamp: 2020-05-13 11:54:02Z\r\n”}
NOTE: Every time I send request for new Access-Token I use latest Refresh-Token.

This occurred twice first time at: Wed, 13 May 2020 11:54:02 GMT & Second time at: Wed, 13 May 2020 12:48:03 GMT. In both the cases I had to re-authenticate & resolve the issue.

Was it a problem due to my coding or something else?
Is there any other process for authentication other than through a browser?

Because all my code is running in a machine without OS / browser (Automation Server) I can’t practically do the authentication again & again.

Request your help to resolve this.

Best Regards,
Anil K Chikkam

Hello Anil,

On our side, we didn’t notice any issue with authentication on those timestamps and nothing special happened on our servers (and no other developers reported this)

If your code worked so far, I don’t think either it’s coming from an error on your side

Is there any other process for authentication other than through a browser? <= Unfortunately it’s the only way to provide authentication

My hypothesis about the issue you encountered :

• We had a down of our service during a little seconds/minutes (but not noticeable at the point to trigger an alert)
  • You had a cut or a slow down of your Internet connection

In any case, if it happens again in the next few days I’ll ask our teams to investigate more deeply on it

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.