Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Firmware update Burglar alarm 3486

I’m looking for update firmware 3,0 for Burglar alarm 3486. On the website from Bticino you can find a link to download software Version 3,0 to install in PC and corresponding firmware to upgrade Burglar alarm 3486 its selfs.

Can somebody send a link that work properly?

Thanks in advance for help.

Link : https://www.bticino.nl/service-en-support/software-en-schemas

TiSecurity GSM

Try here

http://www.homesystems-legrandgroup.com/home

Bye

Sandro

Hi Sandro,

Thanks for the link, but unfourtunately I don’t find the right version. I’ve the 3486 with GSM, the upgrade software is for normal telephone connection.

I would like to find V3 (should be latest update) for <span style=”color: #575757; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;”>TiSecurity GSM</span>

Thanks

Wim

Hello Wim,

I had a feedback from MyHOME team : all available documentation is on this link

I think that what you are looking for is in the last link (version 3_0_12)

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

Thank you very much for the link. I’ve just have to figure out now which will be the correct firmware to install on the 3486 because I’ve seen 2 available versions. How can I understand which modem is installed?

Kind regards,

Wim

Wim,

One firmware is before 10W16, the other one after 10W16 … I don’t know if this info helps as I don’t know much about MyHOME fw

I asked the teams, I’ll let you know as soon as I know more

Have a good day,

Hello Wim,

Here is a feedback from MyHOME team :

it depends on when you bought the product. It has been made before week 10 of 2016 you need to use the FW before 10W16 otherwise you need to use the one after 10W16.
The production week is usually printed on the back/side part device.
Have a good day,

Thank you very much for your help, now it’s clear to me.

Hi,

Does somebody know which COMport I should select or how I can find out which will work? Following the instructions, as soon as I connect the cable with the computer, the burglar alarm blocks complete. I need to reset taking out battery and disconnect the whole system.

I’ve tried also with the previous version 2.0 to make a connection but all without any succes.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wim

Hello Wim,

The number of the COM depends on the PC (after the connection between 3486 and PC, see “CONTROL PANEL –> COM)

Try to launch the driver. Please launch 2 times the file

After that :

Have a good day,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.