Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Firmware Upgrade MyHomeServer

MHS1 is firmware installed with level 2.71.23. I saw yesterday that there is a new version available: 3.71.24.

I downloaded the firmware with iOS App Home & Project (1.0.23(146)), connected to MHS1 via App, but nothing happens. I continue to see level 2.71.23 installed.

Next try was to reset with the button on MHS1, but again nothing happened.

What do I need to do to get the firmware installed?

Hello Rudolf,

There are 3 types of firmware according to the initial configuration of the MHS1 (if natively migrated or not) : 1.x, 2.x, 3.x

If you are on 2.x version, you will stay in “version 2” and will automatically benefit from updates. For information, the 2.71.31 is currently in deployment

Forcing a not supported firmware version update is not possible via the app

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thanks Leslie. makes sense.

So if 2.71.31 arrives I would download with Home & Project, then connect to MHS1, MHS1 would recognize this firmware release as supported and would perform the upgrade instantly or do I need to do something?

Can I set a trigger that I get informed on the new release being available?

With MyHomeUp it was easy, I got the information automatically when I did login.

Hi Rudolf,

Firmware updates are now automatic, no actions are required on your side

You should be able to see the firmware version of your gateway in Home + Control > menu > Manage my home > click on the relevant room > click on device. I don’t think that you can be automatically informed when a new firmware version is installed

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.