Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Firmware Upgrade Process

Hello, I am assuming this has been brought up before, but I believe a highly requested feature is to add a way to check for AND apply firmware updates, for not only the gateway, but devices as well(including wireless). The game of cutting mains power, or in the case of the wireless switches, having to try and time it just right, is not a solution at all! We need/require a PROPER firmware check/update process to be built into the application. Thank you!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Joshua Ewing.

+1 for this feature, would love seeing that. Is customers could be stuck on old firmwares for months without knowing there’s even a new one available.

+1 for this feature, would love seeing that. Us customers could be stuck on old firmwares for months without knowing there’s even a new one available.

Hello,

You assumed well, I have this request several times a week :D. I agree that the current “solution” is not the best one

As usual, I forward your message to the Product Manager. I hope that seeing that it’s asked by many users, they will think about adding this feature

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

+1. Please do it NOW

+1. Very out of step with the rest of the industry.

Imagine doing a customer install and you need a particular firmware version, but you won’t get it for 48 hrs.

Not a good experience

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

5 replies
5 participants