Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Force update firmware

Hello,

I’m stuck with firmware 16 on my wake-up / sleep switch (064886) and I’ve tested the tips to force update found on the forum but it’s not working. I want the update since it does not appear in homekit like my others wireless switch.

Is it said to press switch 10s, wait 10s x10, but my question is which button ? there’s 3

Thanks,

Hello Julien,

Any button click could work with this technique, but it’s not working 100% of the time. You must first verify if it’s correctly linked in your Home + Control application to the Legrand gateway. If yes and if it still doesn’t update to the latest firmware version (v.60) after 48 hours, you could try to delink and relink the switch by resetting it and see if the automatic OTA launches

If it still doesn’t work, you must contact the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello Leslie,

Thanks for the clarification, I’ve done everything 4 times and it seems to not work 🙁

I bought it more than 2y ago on amazon, I can’t do anything exept change it.

Have a good day too,

Hello,

The update of those switch 1/2 boutons doesn’t work proprely.

We have installed more than 100 of those switch this years, with a third part zigbee gateway (DEconz), first the method for upgrading (pair with the Legrang gateway and waiting for days… Is just not acceptable), why not put a check box or a switch on the app to upgrade a switch?! Or let the OTAU possible with third part zigbee gateway like all the real zigbee 3.0 devices does…

Just now i have pair 10 double switchs with the Legrand gateway 4 are updated within 24 hours in version 31, the rest still at version 6…

What a mess

Hello Maxime,

I’ve already asked Netatmo teams about this a few months ago. As far as I know, it’s not something planned, but I could put back again the subject on the table

If your devices really don’t make their OTA update, you must contact the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello @Leslie, it could be very usefull to put  back again the subject on the table i guess.

A lot of customers are irritated about that, have a look on the HA or Jeedom forum.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.