Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

FP Cluster Specs

Hi,

Is it possible to get the FP cluster specification ?

Thanks in advance,

Cyril.

Hello Cyril,

I’m not sure to understand your need. Could you please clarify ?

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi again,

Sorry I didn’t get you were talking about ZigBee 3.0

Here is for FP cluster (0xFC40) :

Confort =0x00
Confort -1 =0x01
Confort -2=0x02
Eco=0x03
Hors-Gel=0x04
Off=0x05

Hoping it answers your need,

Have a good day,

Hi,

Yes no problem I was talking about ZigBee cluster specification. To get support in my app of cable outlets I need the “FP” cluster technical sheet.

Is it possible to get it ?

Ahh  I didn’t refresh the page. Thanks Leslie !

I just forgot to ask the attribute Identifier for FP current mode and also for writing the FP mode, what is the payload structure ?

Thanks in advance,

Cyril.

Hello Cyril,

I had more info from developers : FP cluster is “manufacturer specific”. In other words, it can’t be used in a ZigBee 3.0 network if not used with a Legrand gateway

I deleted it from the documentation to avoid confusion

Have a good day,

Dear Leslie,

I understand, that manufacturer specific cluster is Legrand specific. But I want to add support of some specific attributes to Home Assistant. Could you please send me privately manufacturer cluster spec? In particular, I’m interested in min/max intensity level on dimmer device.

Best regards,

Sergey Morozov.

Sergey,

Concerning manufacturer clusters documentation, we don’t have a specific documentation about it. We only provide support for certified products

Have a good day,

Clustering for the Firepower Threat Defense. … For inter-chassis clusters, set a manual global MAC address for the EtherChannel.

Dear, Leslie,

Let me raise this point again. I believe that if Legrand would open (at least partially) specs of 0xFC01 cluster for Netatmo devices, the whole home automation community will strongly benefit from it. In particularly, Home Assistant and zigbee2mqtt projects will benefit a lot. And in the end, Legrand will be able to sell more Netatmo devices. The hardware is really great, but closed nature of some important features in the software, makes the devices less attractive for home automation enthusiasts.

I would really appreciate a feedback from your development team.

Best regards,

Sergey Morozov.

Sergey,

I rediscussed this point with developers, it’s unfortunately not planned at all for them to provide documentation concerning manufacturer specific cluster

Have a good day,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.