Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Gateway update and version number is 702

Hello Leslie

Today my gateway was updated and the version number is 702. What’s new in the 702 version number update?

Thank you!.

Hello,

I still don’t have for now the changelog. The firmware was very recently launched (you are among the first 5% to have it), so teams are still checking that everything is OK

I should have the changelog in the next few days

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

with the new firmware and the new Home+Control iOS app v3 and new Homecontrol web interface we have lost the possible to see the instant power consumption by meter that is a critical we need to manage consumtion

why was the instant power removed and when are you going to provide it back?

see attached the print screen of the new home control app where there is no instant power, new iOS home+control app with no instant power . the previous Home+Control v2 app had instant power available to see total and by room instant power consumption

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Mauro,

Your gateway is still in v.602 version, so it seems to come from the display of this value in Home + Control application and webapp. As it deals with the native app, you must contact directly the customer support of your country

For Italy :

Bticino

Viale Borri, 231
21100 Varese
Italia

Tel: +39 0332 272111
Fax: +39 0332 423675
Have a good day,

Leslie, this has nothing to do with version 702 vs 602…this is a problem with the app and the home control that changed version. yesterday in one iPhone that had the previous app I could still see the instant power. as soon as the app was updated to vs 3 the little box with instant power disappeared.

so my question to you is can you show me an home+control web or app where right now you see the instant power?

Mauro,

I created an internal ticket to the teams asking if it’s wanted or an iOS app bug. I’ll tell you once I know more

Meanwhile, as said previously as it deals with the display of information in the app I strongly advise you to contact the Customer support on your side

Have a good day,

Leslie thank but this does not answer the question. I assume you have your left and gateway and your are using the home+control web and app .. in your view do you see the instant power or not?. I’m asking because I want to know if this is an issue just for me ..is useless for me to contact bticino in Italy when I can not demonstrate that the actual home+control web or iOS app from left and can not even show the info.

Mauro,

I just have test installations with no loads linked to energy meters. I don’t need it as my goal is just to help developers using our APIs, I don’t need having data nor using the Home + Control app. So I’m not able to tell you more on my side. If it’s a bug the local customer supports will know about it or be able to escalate the problem to the relevant teams

Have a good day,

Hello Mauro,

The Support sent me an image telling that the instant consumption is present in the app (but the image is not great). I added it in attachment

Have a good day,

Sorry but it does not show where is this info and how to access it.. can you ask to show the full screen where that is

Hi again,

Here is the full screen image in the attachment

Have a good day,

I don’t have the icon with the home . I have deleted and reinstalled the app . I have also recreated the house , gateway updated to 702 and still no icon.. also the apps is closing itself, very unstable .. what is going on ? How do I contact Theo app developers?

Mauro,

I’ve just had news from the developers, it’s a regression following the version after 2.31 (iOS + Android). Values are correctly collected, it only impacts their visibility in the apps. They are warned and will fix it in a next app release. You don’t need to do something else on your side

Have a good day,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.