Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Home+ Control get stuck on Configuration

Since the Firmware update and migrating to Control and Project apps stuff stopped working correctly.

the MHS1 required a reboot, and all modules lost their room association. the Control app keeps showing a “Let’s setup your product” notification and the configuration process  get stuck on  step 2/143 .

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Best solution is to contact the Customer Support of your country if you have issues dealing with the MHS1 migration

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Leslie Hi,

can you send me the contact of Customer Support for Slovenia country? Thank you.

Hello,

You can contact them directly by phone or email, information here : https://legrand.si/technical-assistance

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi nimrodyo,

you managed to solve the issue? I have the same bug and cant fix it.

Thanks for your answer,

Simon

Hi, not fully yet. I understood from the Israeli representative that the big fix we’re all waiting for should be released in the next week or so.

The switch to the new platform was/is a disaster. How are we supposed to use/configure MyHomeServer1 when Home+Project and Home+Control apps are crashing all the time + the configuration gets totally messed up? I have had issues from the day they switched to the “new” platform. Support is silent, nobady cares. It looks like they are forcing the cloud as the configuration storage which is a very bad decision + it obviously doesn’t do the job right.

Dear all

I did a firmware update Via usb system failed and not i can access via usb or ethernet.  Can my homeserver 1 be flashed .  Only ethernet lights are on

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.