Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Home + control Ifttt scene triggers stopped working

Hello. After being forced to migrate to the new unified account, ifttt triggers for scenes stopped working. In order to connect to ifttt you need an eliotbylegrand account while one the app the new unified one. Despite that, checking on the app and my partners section, I can see the integration with ifttt. Reset several times but without luck. Can devs look at this please?

Hi Nikon,

We are already informed about this issue. There is an ongoing discussion with IFTTT to find the root cause and fix it. But it seems to take time …

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thank you.
Hope this one is a priority since IFTTT is a feature that legrand with netatmo is sold with.
Let me know if i can help further. You can forward my email to dev team to help them investigate better.

Nikon

Hi Leslie,

any update ?

Nikon

<p style=”box-sizing: inherit; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; outline: 0px; font-family: ‘Avenir Next W01’, ‘Avenir Next’, Avenir, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px;”>If refreshing the connection didn’t work, try reconnecting the service. This often helps with issues such as drop-down menus not populating, or authentication issues with the service.</p>
<p style=”box-sizing: inherit; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; outline: 0px; font-family: ‘Avenir Next W01’, ‘Avenir Next’, Avenir, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px;”>To reconnect the service, follow the steps above, except look for the Remove [Service] link instead of EDIT. Disconnecting your service may disable related Applets and connections on your IFTTT account so be prepared to reconnect them afterward.</p>

Hello,

Thanks Barry for information

More precision about this process for everyone, here are the precise steps :

• In Home + Control application go to menu > My account > Third-party applications
  • Click on “IFTTT for Home + Control” then “Revoke access”
  • Go to IFTTT application, click on your email on top right > My services > Home + Control / Legrand – Bticino > Click on gear on top right > Click on “Remove Home + Control / Legrand Bticino”
    • Still in IFTTT, create a new trigger for “Home + Control / Legrand – Bticino” applet. You will be redirected to Eliot login page (login.eliotbylegrand.com)
    • Enter the credential of your Home + Control end-user account. You are redirected to a page to accept access consent
    • You should then be able to create your trigger. You can also verify that “IFTTT for Home + Control” is in your third-party app list in Home + Control (you should maybe kill and relaunch the app to see it)
These steps aim to create a new “clean” link between your device and IFTTT by deleting possible access to old code in cache

Have a good day,
Leslie – Community Manager

i hope these steps have been helpful

i also faced same issue, gonna try the fix

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.