Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Home + Project not work

good evening, I updated my MHS1 + alarm 1 system days ago, everything was working fine apart from some small problems until yesterday .. since yesterday Home+Project can no longer find the server, not even entering the ip address ..

I tried to disconnect the power for 5 minutes but still cannot find it ..

home + control works

security instead sends a notification every 3 minutes.

how can i solve?

thank you and sorry for my bad english!

Luca

Hello Luca,

For questions concerning MHS1 update, the best is to report it to the Customer Support of your country

Please note that teams are working on a fix (probably available for middle of November) to fix several problems, including the alarm

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

good evening and thanks for the reply ..

I have already reported the problem in bticino and a technician must come home .. but I urgently need to solve the problem

as soon as possible … home + control works, alexa works but project cannot connect .. I tried in all ways, even from myhome suite via usb .. I attach photos

3-A88818-F-DF75-4-B85-8-AFB-A594-B2334-CAC

6-C9-D50-FD-ECFD-4617-BC18-109-A0-CC36-C6-B

can you help me?

thank you

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Luca Vasini.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Luca Vasini.

Hi Luca,

Unfortunately on my side I’m not in these subjects so I can’t bring help. You really must see it with the Customer Support, they are the only ones able to know what happens

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

I imagine that everyone have issues with Bticino since upgrade. No solution I guess …

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.