Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Home+Control in Android touch screen

Hello All, I have faced the problem described below, Could you please help?

<span style=”color: #242424; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Segoe UI Web (West European)’, ‘Segoe UI’, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Roboto, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;”>After migration into the new Home+Control app, we have faced the following problem: In some villas we have a third party intercom AKUVOX C315, the screen is android in which we can download any app and run it easily, we already had MyHome_UP running on it, but the new app is not properly working. I have asked for the APK file for the new app but whenever the client tries to access it, a message indicating that the link is corrupted appears. Now, Could you please help me to solve this or provide me with a contact for someone from the technical team so that a member from AKUVOX C315 can contact him/ her in order to solve the problem otherwise the end user will uninstall our system. I need your urgent support.</span>

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Here is the answer from the Home + Control developers :

“To use Legrand apps they have to download them from the official stores, if they are using devices that does not support our stores apps we can not guarantee that our applications working fine.”

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.