Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Homekit is returning “Not Responding”

Hello,

For the last few days homekit shows “Not responding” for Legrand Valena Next Accessories (blind control). The problem I see happens to more people than I already saw a post from a user with the same error

If I “reboot” Legrand Gateway works fine again for a few hours and then it fails again showing “Not responding”. I tried a lot of thigs but nothing work to keep it running stable. From homekit not works but if I use Home+Control app everything is working fine.

How could I do?

Thank you!

Hello,

Can you please send me a message via the contact form with :

• the email address of your Netatmo end-user account
  • The MAC address of your Legrand gateway
  • iOS and HomeKit versions
  • a screenshot showing “not responding” in HomeKit (you’ll not be able to add screenshots in your first email, I’ll answer to you and you will be able to send them after)

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello again

I think I found more info for this issue and I think the problem is not coming from HomeKit , but is coming from Legrand.

Here is what I found. I will start from opposite way to understand better the problem.

Steps for the problem 

1. Power down the electricity in home. Then power on. All the devices are on.
  2. Open Home+Control app
  3. Go in the Legrand Gateway and click to configure the network
  4. The APP says to push the button in Gateway until solid green and click next
  5. The APP says to push again the button until blinking green and click next
  6.  At that time, All the leds in accessories are green
  7. In my mobile I found the network and finish the pairing
  8. At that time and while all the leds are green , Homekit is working as expected
  9. After few minutes the leds are shut down, Homekit is working
  10. After more minutes , not sure how many but I can find if it is important , but it is not more than 10 minutes , Homekit is not working
  11. Go back to Legrand Gateway, open the APP and try to configure again Network
  12. Click one for solid green, click second for bliking green as the instructions says.
  13. This time mobile cannot find the Gateway and after some minutes the Led is shutdown
  14. Try to push the button again in order to make it blink again, no response from Legrand Gateway no matter how many times I tried.
  15. BUT everything is working ok from Home+Control APP, I can handle accessories.
  16. The only way to make it work again is to power down and start from step 1.

This started with the upgrade of firmware 253 and some update of Home+Control APP. Not sure exactly because after the upgrade of firmware, I was away from home for about 1 month, but when I came back I saw the issue happening immediately.

I hope this helps you more to find if there is a specific bug. Thank you very much

Andreas

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Andrew Panag.

Hello Andreas,

Thanks a lot for this detailled feedback ! It will be useful for the developers

I reported the issue in an internal ticket, Netatmo teams are working on it. If possible, could you please also report it to the Customer Support of your country ? It will contribute to prioritize the topic

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thank you very much Leslie , I appreciate your speed in this forum.

I would like to mention here, is that the reason I started using this forum, is because in my country there is no response in calls or in messaged about supporting issues in Legrand. Maybe will do for one more time, but I do not have high expectation  on that.

So please if you can do anything from your site, I would appreciate.

Thank you very much, I will wait for an update soon

Andreas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.