Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

HomeKit Issues

Hello,

I’ve finally finished my renovation and we’ve gone all in on legrand/neatamo – everything is going good but i simply can’t get homekit integration working and the Control app is dog slow on 17.x ios (i’ve tested it on older phones and its great!)

My setup – ubiquiti wifi with a dedicated 2.4 wifi for the Gateway (<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;”>LG-574206</span> ). trying to add a gateway to homekit i can get to the screen where it sees the home instance (correctly identified) – but as soon as i get past that i get an error (screen shot attached) – i’ve tried on multiple devices to do it so i don’t think its me (i’ve also attached an image of the setup – it was done by a local sparky who left me no documentation) so i’m not entirely sure what i’m working with in terms of reset buttons to push – and since i’ve got 50+ lights/power plugs i don’t want to have to start again 🙂 any help much appreciated !

Steve

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Steven,

You just have to associate your gateway to HomeKit and all devices from your installation linked to it will automatically be linked

You should maybe do a HomeKit reset on the Gateway to start on a clean installation : https://qna.legrand.com/home-control/c7734c50-ffa1-464c-87d5-33d0e9006ad6/MGL0013

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Ok so dumb question – the article you kindly linked to refers to a ‘star wheel’ is that located behind the left hand image i posted somewhere – or is there a hidden power outlet somewhere i need to find ?

Hello Steven,

The reset button location – more a gear icon for me than a star wheel –  depends on the range of your gateway (its design)

On Céliane for example you must remove the decorative plate + the ring around the plug to access it. If you have an other gateway range you can find the documentation on Google with its reference

Have a good day,

ok i really am struggling to identify what i actual have had installed 🙁 here is the image of what i found when i removed the plate(s) can anyony help me identify wtf i have so i can figure out how to reset it please 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Doyle Steven. Reason: typo

ok i really am struggling to identify what i actual have had installed 🙁 here is the image of what i found when i removed the plate(s) can anyony help me identify wtf i have so i can figure out how to reset it please 🙂

Hi Steven,

Looks like you have Arteor with Netatmo range

To reset the gateway, you must remove the plastic diamond cover : https://assets.legrand.com/pim/NP-FT-GT/F02616EN-00.pdf

For switches, it seems that the button must be removed to access the reset

Have a good day,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

6 replies
2 participants