Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Home+Project object with flagged with “Configuration Issue”

Dear all,

I have some objects (lights so far) that in Home+Project App are flagged with “Configuration Issue”. Those objects are unfortunately not available for defining custom scenarios nor visible in default ones. On the other and, when using Home+Control App, I can see those objects without an issue, interact with them and add them into default scenarios.

In Home+Project App, if I browse to the object, I can see a yellow sign indicating “configuration issue”. If I click on it, the App shows a pop-up indicating:

“There is a problem in the configuration, confirming the system will try to solve it. It will restart and you will be redirect to the home page. Wait some minutes before reconnect to the plant.” (Cancel OR Confirm)

Given the fact that the message is not really reassuring: “will try to solve it” and what I stated at the beginning of the post. I would really like to understand the implications of confirming on “trying to solve the configuration issue”, that is, what is happening under the hood?

Explanations are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

D
<div id=”ConnectiveDocSignExtentionInstalled” data-extension-version=”1.0.4″></div>

Hello Dario,

The configuration of your MHS1 is stored in the local server. This feature checks your installation and manually sends a synchronization order to our backend. So either it works and fixes the problem, or the problem remains

In the second case, if resetting and reinstalling your devices don’t work, you must contact the Customer Support of your country

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your answer. By feature, I guess you refer to Home+Project App detecting a configuration issue between the database from the MHS1 and your backend database, don’t you?

If my understanding is correct, where does the resolution happen? At your backend side? Or locally at the MHS1?

And by backend, do you mean Home+Project database in Cloud?

As I pointed out before, everything seems to work well when using Home+Control App. Therefore, I guess the MHS1 and Home+Control backend APIs seem to “get along” well.

Thanks again,

PS. Downside of the configuration issue is that those objects are not available when defining custom scenario in Home+Project.

DArío
<div id=”ConnectiveDocSignExtentionInstalled” data-extension-version=”1.0.4″></div>

Hello Dario,

Yes, I refer to the conflict detection process

Here is what our internal documentation says about this process :

The MyHomeServer1 has two specificities compared to the other Netatmo projects communicating with the back-end:

1. The embedded side developed by Netatmo will only forward the JSON endpoint and payload to another process developed by Bticino, which will be responsible for handling it.

2. A local communication can be established between the “Home + Project” application and the product, in order for an installer to locally update the topology, schedules, … These changes have to be sent to the mobile application through the back-end, in order for the user to handle the potential conflicts.

According to the conflict to resolve and if it’s linked to the embedded or backend, the resolution will be done in Home + Project and/or Home + Control

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thanks a lot for your thourough exaplanation. It is now clear.

I also proceeded to solve the issues and they are gone now.

Thanks again,

Darío.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

4 replies
2 participants