Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Home+Security and Class 100x16E

Hello, yesterday checked Home & Security app and no info about Class 100X16E but today after new iOS release it appears as compatible device.

But when trying to configure it, after scanning QR code, the app alert me that I need to update the monitor software.

How can I update it? The Door Entry app is not showing updates for me.

Thank you!

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Javi,

I asked for more information to the Product Manager of the C100X16E

Devices produced after June 2023 are based on Netatmo’s Cloud infrastructure and have to be used with Home + Security. For devices produced before, they are on an other infrastructure and have to be used with Door Entry app

Some tips to recognize which C100X you have :

• Firmware version verified by the device interface: if version 1.x, then use the Door Entry app, if 2.x, the Home + Security app
  • GUI background: if colored like the attachment, use Door Entry app, if black background, use Home + Security app
  • If you have app Home + Security label on packaging and display film, use app Home + Security, otherwise app Door Entry
  • If the production batch is before June 2023, use the Door Entry app, otherwise the Security app
For the moment, a migration of former C100X to Home + Security is not foreseen
Have a good day,
Leslie – Community Manager
You must be logged in to view attached files.

So if you are not going to migrate the product, why the SDK is deprecated?

You told some months ago that deprecation is because you are migrating the device and we will be able to use the new Netatmo API… but now you are not offering anything.

I puchased my device in February and now it’s deprecated when it is the same part number and compatible with new firmware…

Also, the actual SIP server for Door Entry sometimes is not working properly as I reported while H+S is working well… so I purchased recently a deprecated product.

Hi Javi,

I have a Classe 300x installed at my home and a Classe 100x that I recently installed at my mothers house and I am also very upset with the way Legrand treats existing costumers.

When Legrand launched the Classe 300 EOS, they stopped developing the Classe 300x. It is now completely missing from their lineup, but 2 years ago it was their flagship intercom.

Now, it seems a “new” Classe 100 came out and all the existing owners of the very recent but now “old” Classe 100x got stuck with an older API and mobile App.

Why not migrate everything to the new API and integrate them with the Home + Control App? It would be better for the costumers and also easier for Legrand to maintain everything.

Has it is, instead of having a line-up of products, it seems that each one of them come from different companies. As if there is a team that develops each of the intercoms and none of them talks to each other.

The focus should be on the costumers.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Jose Ventura.

Another one here that don’t understand how you can deprecate the SDK for a product that we could by a few months ago.

Is there any plan to migrate it to netatmo? Why can’t we update the firmware?

Hello Cristian,

The SDK was hard to implement and impossible to use via an app. Also, it was buggy when trying to use it with a recent Windows version. Finally facing the really few amount of implementations, we decided to delete it

Firmware management is a backend process. Updates are automatically downloaded and installed when a new version is available

The migration of this device to Netatmo’s infrastructure is not planned for now

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.