Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

How about connect Iridium and Gateway 4510?

i tries the code on API netatmo then its request the plantid, deviceid bút i don’t know the id of gateway that i used. can you show me the solution its.

""

Hello,

If iRidium asks for plantID and deviceID, they don’t use Netatmo API but Eliot API for Home + Control

To get these values you must follow these steps :

To find the plantId

• Sign up with your Works with Legrand account. You must have subscribed to the Starter Kit
  • Go on the “API” drop down menu, click on “APIS LIST” and choose Home + Control API
  • On the left, click on “GET Get users’ plants”. Then go in the “Try it”
  • In Authorization section, choose “Authorization code” OAuth Server for Try it Eliot API. If you are logged in, other information are already filled up
  • A popup will be opened. Fill the information and validate (with the information of the account you use to manage your devices in Home + Control)
  • Click on “Send” button and retrieve the ID of the plant in the Response content

To find the moduleId and ambientId

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

A last thing, you will maybe have to link your Netatmo end-user account to your Eliot developer account. There is this process to follow :

• go in Home + Control application > menu > My account > Third-party applications
  • at the bottom, you have a link “I can’t link a third-party application”. Click on it and follow the procedure
  • finally, re-try to use the Try-It function
Have a good day,
Leslie – Community Manager

i can’t found <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;”>Third-party applications on my app????</span>

I cant found plantid and module as your guides

what should i do with its?

You must be logged in to view attached files.

To link your Netatmo end-user account and Eliot developer account :

Open Home + Control application on your Smartphone. Go in the menu and click on “My account”

Click on the last link (with the 3 squares logo). You access to a page with your third-party applications and at the bottom you have an orange link. Click on it and follow the instructions

To get your plantID you must be connected to this website with your developer account. Then go here : https://portal.developer.legrand.com/docs/services/59e9ad7f8bda9e0b3caea28c/operations/getusersplants/console

Click on “Try It” and follow the steps I sent you in my first message. You will retrieve in the response the needed value

Then go here : https://portal.developer.legrand.com/docs/services/59e9ad7f8bda9e0b3caea28c/operations/getplantstopology

And use the value of plantID you retrieved. You will access to the list of your modules

Thanks so much for your information. they are really helpful for me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.