Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

How to get plantId and moduleId

Hi,

I’m trying to get the status of my X8000 using Smarther legacy -> Get Chronothermostat Status but I’m unable to get the plantId and moduleId.

To obtain the first item I look for solutions in the forum and I found the “Home + Control [deprecated] Get users’ plants” query but I get an emply plant response:

<code style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, 'Courier New', 'monospace'; font-size: inherit; padding: 0px; color: inherit; background-color: transparent; border-radius: 0px;" data-bind="text: headers">.......
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 10:33:40 GMT
Content-Length: 13
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
Expires: -1
 <code class="json hljs" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, 'Courier New', 'monospace'; font-size: inherit; padding: 0px; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; border-radius: 0px; display: block; overflow-x: auto; text-size-adjust: none;" data-bind="snippet: { brush: bodyBrush, body: body }">{
  "<span class="hljs-attribute" style="box-sizing: border-box;">plants</span>": <span class="hljs-value" style="box-sizing: border-box;">[]
</span>}

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Sorry I copied  a wrong response, the emprty response is the following:

…….

Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 10:33:40 GMT

Content-Length: 13

Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8

Expires: -1

{

“plants”: []

}

Hello,

Generally, you retrieve an empty plant array when you didn’t use the correct account in the authentication pop-up. You must use your end-user account and not the credentials of your Works with Legrand developer account

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.