Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

How to manually calibrate Valena Next window shutter module?

I’ve read somewhere that window shutters can be calibrated manually, but I don’t remember how.
Thanks!

Hello José,

Here is what I have in documentation :

Calibration is on going while the product blink in orange.

Once started, calibration can be done without following the flow from the app if you know it by heart but we recommand to follow the steps shown by the app

The Shutter manual calibration can be started without the app for installers. To launch the calibration, they need to push both button of the product for 10sec.

BSO manual calibration can not be launched without the app.

Step

Description

Start calibration (order product to start calibration mode → blink orange)
The shutter goes up to max

Press down until 50% closed

Press down until 100% closed

Press up until 100% open

Press down until 100% closed

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie. Thanks again for your super quick reply!

I have managed to start the calibration, but there must be something wrong in the instructions you posted because after step 2, the down switch becomes disabled and you can only press up.

If I remember correctly, the “Control” app showed slightly different steps. I think it was like
1. Full down
2. Full up
3. Down until the bottom part touches the ground
4. Full up.

I’m not 100% sure. Can you link to the original documentation or maybe check withing the app?

Thank you!

Hi José,

I found it in our internal documentation, so I can’t share it. There is nothing more documented about this process

There is indeed a difference in the calibration steps if you have a NLV (1st generation not sold anymore that didn’t natively managed level) or a NLLV (current generation with a hardware modification to natively support level management). But I don’t find if the manual calibration process differs between the 2 devices 🙁

You should ask directly to the Customer Support of your country how to do it, they should normally know the process

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Information

3 replies
2 participants