Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

I’m trying to turn lights on and off with netatmo API to apply it to our app.

I’m trying to turn on/off the lights with a Gateway k4510c and 3584c device. what do i have to do now to get the codes for this tutorial on API Netatmo.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Duy Minh Nguyễn. Reason: missing documents
  • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Duy Minh Nguyễn. Reason: missing documents
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This forum is aimed at Eliot APIs. I’m also in charge of the developer support for Netatmo. But next time you have a question concerning Netatmo APIs, please write me via the API contact form : https://dev.netatmo.com/contact-us-form

In the Netatmo Try-It tool click on “select example” and then “turn on light”. It will change the example

You can then change the values in the black area, and finally click on “execute /setstate”

You will receive a JSON response with the needed content

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

I see your HTTP request sample is not in JSON format. Does it need editing somewhere?

how to get home id and module id. i can’t find it on the device

Hello,

Netatmo have their own infrastructure. So, the JSON pattern is not the same as here on Eliot APIs. deviceID, in most of cases is “bridge” MAC address, moduleId is the “modules”

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.