Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Informations about CX³

Hello
I have several questions regarding your future CX³ system:
– Do you have a planned release date?
– On the visuals, we see the application with a white background but it does not seem to be the Home + control application?
– Will the clamps be sold with the energy meter?
– Will the clamps of the eco-counter be able to go over it.
– For the load shedding module, will it be compulsory to associate it with the energy meter?

I thank you in advance

Hello Christophe,

– Do you have a planned release date? France is the first country where 2 modules are already launched : the connected eco-meter and the connected Smart load shedder. Other countries and modules will be launched in 2020 but I don’t have a precise release date

– On the visuals, we see the application with a white background but it does not seem to be the Home + control application? I can confirm you that energy measure info is included in the Home + Control application

– Will the clamps be sold with the energy meter?
– Will the clamps of the eco-counter be able to go over it? For those two questions, I invite you to wait for the communication of a more detailed documentation about the solution

– For the load shedding module, will it be compulsory to associate it with the energy meter? The Smart Load Shedding module is able by itself to provide the global measure info of the house via the measurement coil included. So no need to buy in addition the energy meter
And it works with all “Legrand with Netatmo” devices working with the Home+Control app which is able to display measure info such as : power outlets, cables outlets, smart modules …

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.