Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Issue with Valena Life Starter Kit and Additional power outlet

Hi,

Would appreciate any support as Ive tried to reach out to Legrand technical help but no luck.

I have recently(a week ago) installed the Legrand Valena Life starter and additional power out on either side of my bed to switch both outlets have lamps attached. Ever since they have been installed they keep turning themselves off for a second or two and then back on again. it happens every hour or so and there seems to be no reason for it.

Tried reseting, removing from HomeKit etc but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know how to relieve this or how I can get old of some log info to see what is happening?

Hello Thomas,

Looks like an issue with the product or your electrical installation for me. If you activated them, you should be able to receive notifications via your Home + Control application in case of ON/OFF of the plug

Did you try to contact the Customer Support of your country via email and phone ?

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for the reply

I have emailed Legrand in Portugal but no response. The fact both outlets are behaving the same way I thought it couldn’t be the device and I have the installation rechecked plus reviewed it myself(not that I’m an electrician)

Maybe Legrand isn’t for me….. 🙁

Rich

Hi again,

Can you please send me your email address via the contact form ? I’ll then be able to directly forward your need to the Support teams in Portugal and ask them to answer

Can you also please tell me which email and/or phone number you used to contact them ?

Thanks and have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.