Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

K4570CWI vs K4003CWI

Hello,

Is there any chance, please, to configure K4570CWI like K4003CWI?

I would like to setup scenarios to control two independent sources of lighting in my living from three different location (doors to other rooms). Unfortunately, I was misled by the two scenarios indication in the description of the K4570CWI and, while I can setup the scenarios I want, they overwrite each other and the Home/Away that came with the gateway K4500C.

Would really appreciate any help, as I got four of them.

Thanks upfront,
Andrei

Hello Andrei,

Unfortunately the Home/Away switches, when they are in the same Gateway network, are designed to have the same behavior. When you set a Home and Away scenarios it will automatically be applied to all Home/Away switches

A solution could be to use a 4-scenes switch able to define 4 additional custom scenarios

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello Leslie!

Thanks so much for the quick reply! All clear now.

I wish Legrand’s partner would have properly advised me, as I explained what I want to achieve. And having ordered materials not kept on stock does not allow him to take them back 🙁

I wish there was an exchange marketplace similar to this forum, as I’m now stuck with 4 extra Home / Away switches and unfinished work on my installation.

Have a good week,

Andrei

Hi again,

Unfortunately we don’t have such a marketplace 🙁

All I can advise you is to contact the Customer Support of your country to see if they can do something about that

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.