Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Latching relay CX³ with Netatmo – (Bticino FC80RC)

Hi everyone,

have several latching relays installed and they work great. Does anybody know if they can be configured to be active only during certain times of the day? I don’t mean to switch on/off the connected lights (this can be done through scenes etc), but rather a configuration that disable the latching relay, for example, during the day? Similar to auto-off function, that does override the physical push of the buttons connecetd to the relay. What I am trying to achieve is to limit swicthing on the lights connected to the relays by accident during the day by inadverrtdely pushing the phisical buttons (also connected to the relay).

Thanks,

Ale

Hello Alessandro,

We don’t natively have this kind of feature in Home + Control app. I will forward your usecase to developers. I don’t know if it could fit your need, but there is a timer function where your light could be automatically turned OFF maximum 30 minutes after it’s ON

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Thank you Leslie, the auto-off function is great, I use it and I like that overrides the push of phisical buttons. As explained, the described feature would be of great help if you are using one of latching relays to control outdoor lights (as in my case) and limit their usage, for example, during night without to install further sensors etc …

Best,

Ale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.