Forum

Browse topics, discover Works With Legrand community!

Latest firmware for MyHomeServer1

I have MyHomeServer1 that was migrated to Home+Project and Home+Control as soon as it was available. New firmware was downloaded for MyHomeServer1, but I cannot find any option to install it. Do you have any suggestion how to update it to latest version that was already downloaded (see attached pictures)?

Are there any release notes to see what was fixed/changes since the current version?

I also wonder if native support for Apple HomeKit (or Matter) is still planned for MyHomeServer1? I have been patiently waiting for that since 2016 😉

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Uroš,

I opened an internal ticket to our support with your questions. I’ll tell you once I have an answer

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

Hello,

I got an answer from our internal support :

1) 3.xx firmware versions correspond to MHS1 servers natively migrated (in factory). Non-migrated devices have a 1.xx firmware version, and migrated have 2.xx. So the firmware is dowloaded but is not needed for your installation (and will not work by the way)

2) We only have a technical changelog on our side, so we don’t communicate about it. When there are modifications in the features or behavior linked to a new firmware update, an in-app communication is done

3) For the last part I have to ask to the marketing, I don’t have an answer for now

Have a good day,

Leslie – Community Manager

I appreciate for your feedback and all the informations regarding firmware versions.

If really look forward if you can also get information regarding HomeKit/Matter support from marketing department, because HomeKit was mentioned quite a long time ago (5-6 years) and nothing happen, so I am curious if it’s still planned, otherwise I will have to find some other solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.